For ABS systems, there are advantages and disadvantages.
For advantages of abs system:
- Retains directional stability. (Vehicle Stability)
- Stop the car faster. (Shortened stopping distance)
- Retain maximum control of vehicle during braking. (Steer ability)
- Helps in avoiding potential accidents.
For disadvantages of abs system:
- It won’t increase or decrease your braking power because ABS is add-on to the normal brake.
- It won’t compensate for bad brake and poor brake maintenance.
- It won’t change the way you normally brakes.